Deck Mounted Emergency Eyewash
A drench hose eyewash station can be installed directly on the table at the work site, and is mainly used in factory laboratories, school laboratories, or hospital laboratories. The rescue radius of the deck mounted eyewash is within 5 meters, and there is only an eyewash system that can only wash the face, eyes, neck, arms, and other parts. Simply take the drench hose spray and hold the head against the spot that needs rinsing, whether the worker is standing, sitting or prone.
Drench Hose Eyewash station Features
- Body: Solid brass or 304 stainless steel; Others are High density non-toxic polyethylene.
- Spray head: Soft rubber, softened water spray for eye protection
- Dust cap: PP removed automatically when eye wash is operated
- Switch: Automatic trigger locking for easy hand-free use
- Valve: None-return valve, shut off automatically
- Hose: Length 1.5m,PVC pipe with stainless steel wire braided, wrapped by PE pipe for rust and leakage relief;
- Max. working pressure: 6 Bar
- Water flow: 4.5L/min
How to Maintenance Deck Mounted Eyewash?
- In order to prevent the water quality in the water pipe from decaying or the valve from malfunctioning, the management department where the eye washer is located shall designate a special person to regularly start and test the emergency eye washer for water. It is only necessary to start the emergency eye washer once a week and discharge water for about 10 seconds. At the same time, it is necessary to check whether it is normal and promptly repair any faults found.
- Establish a dedicated record book, record and sign each water test.
- Keep the eyewash clean, rinse it with water frequently, wipe it dry with a soft cloth, and cover the dust cover on the nozzle to ensure that the nozzle of the eyewash is not contaminated.
- The management personnel in the area where the eye wash is located are responsible for the normal maintenance of the eye wash.