Metal lab cabinets is the best choice for most laboratory. All of them are produced special for laboratory environments, providing hygiene and safety, easy to clean and have good performance against fire; The structure of the furniture is made entirely of high quality cold-rolled steel (1.0mm thickness), with the best paint treatments, to guarantee its durability.
Steel lab cabinets will pass through a phosphatizing process before painting, coated with electrostatic application of epoxy resin powder and will be baked at high temperatures, to provide a uniform finish and resistance to chemicals as required in lab environments.
Metal Lab Cabinets Features
- Standard Specification:
- Made of 1.0mm thickness cold-rolled steel, welding structurer or knock down structurer;
- Coated with epoxy resin powder for long lasting;
- Available material: 1.0mm 304 stainless steel;
- Doors are double wall structure with tempered clear glass for good view; 2 glass doors+2 solid metal doors, or just 2 glass doors;
- All the cabinet will be provided with a lock for better security;
- Each cabinet is equipped with 4 pieces adjustable shelves for maximum storage;
- Famous brand hinges, soft and silence; 110 degree or 175 degree; more than 50,000 times, strong anti-rust and corrosion resistance, reaching the international hardware industry standard. And it is allowed easy replacement in case of damage.
- There is a wide selection of colors available. Reference to RAL swatch;
- All the furniture will be provided with a leveling system that allows them to adjust the precise height of the furniture.
- OEM is available;
Our Lab Cabinet is processed by laser cutting with error difference less than 0.1 mm, CNC folding, full wedding, arc welding, finally, it will undergo automatic epoxy coating to insure nice finish. Only perfect products will be delivered to users.